PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER CAREFULLY.
You are welcome at lauhpurush.com to write your article or to read the contents. Thank You for using our portal. We hope you have a great experience using out site and find it meaningful use of your precious time. By using our Services you agree to following terms and conditions in the agreement. Please note that in event of change in this agreement we will publish it online at the website. We encourage you to review the site periodically for such changes. This is a legal and binding document between you and lauhpurush.com. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site.
The information provided by us is includes, but is not limited to, the services provided by lauhpurush.com and does not render any advice, certifications, guarantees or warranties on the Content (as defined below) relating to the services, which lauhpurush.com makes available on this Site. Lauhpurush.com will be referred to as Lauhpurush in the rest of the document.
- As stated above, the contents provided on or through this Site are solely for information purposes and do not substitute for specific advice whether investment, legal, taxation or otherwise and are not intended to provide you with any nature of certification, guarantee or warranty. By accessing, browsing and using this Site, you agree and acknowledge that you understand this limited and restricted use and agree that you would not rely on the information and materials contained in this Site for any purposes except as Lauhpurush intended or specified under this Agreement. You further agree that in all actual matters, you are ultimately responsible for determining your specific requirements and consequences thereof. Lauhpurush disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of Content on the Site. You agree that you are providing Lauhpurush with personal details regarding your mobile phone, email, address. You also agree that Lauhpurush may use the information for automated analysis. You further agree that Lauhpurush, to increase the value and benefit of this service to you, may provide your name and contact information to a third party service provider.
- Lauhpurush will provide services to read/write the content for guest writers, bloggers or visitors. The services can include blogs, opinion or writer’s view on any topic. Lauhpurush makes no claims that the data is accurate or applicability of the information to any specific situation.
- Lauhpurush may also provide the user the ability to send SMS to the user’s top callers or send an email to the users friends letting them know about the service.
- The Site may provide certain Features (“Site” and “Features” as defined under Section 2) that enable sending/receiving invites/solicitation messages/reminders to your contacts whose details, as required under the specific Features, are submitted and specifically permitted by you to be so used. Once such a Feature is selected and consented by you, you specifically agree that the Feature shall enable sending one instant message and a maximum of 3 reminders.
- “Contents” or “Content” shall mean any and all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, materials, news, notices, articles, contracts, forms, documents or other materials and information which may be viewed or downloaded on or through this Site. Contents shall also include any e-mail, messages, e-cards or any other information furnished by a user to be displayed on the Site by Lauhpurush.
- “Feature” or “Features”: A “Feature” may include any interactive, value addition service or other additional feature, introduced on the Site.
- “Site” shall mean the internet site identified generally by the URL www.lauhpurush.com and all pages linked to that URL which pages are posted and operated by Lauhpurush or its agents.
3. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- Lauhpurush or any of its guest writer or blogger or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this Site. The information from or through this Site is provided “as is” and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to the Site or the Content including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed.
- Lauhpurush and its bloggers and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
4. Your Conduct
- You may post your reviews or comments; and submit suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information, so long as the Contents are not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and do not consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You shall not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the Contents. However, you acknowledge that Lauhpurush does not pre-screen the Content, but that Lauhpurush and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to accept, refuse, move, or remove any Contents that are available via the Site.
- You understand that all Contents, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Lauhpurush, are entirely responsible for all Content that you have provided Lauhpurush with in order to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site.
- You expressly agree not to use the Site to: (i) harm any user in any manner either directly or indirectly; (ii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Contents transmitted through the Site; (iii) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges or “stalk” or in any other manner harass another user; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site; (v) upload or transmit any material that is deemed derogatory with respect to the name, services or Contents relating to or provided by Lauhpurush; (vi) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws;
- You expressly represent and warrant that: (i) you are capable to use this Site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein in relation to the access and use of this Site and the services provided therein; and (ii) all information supplied by you in any correspondences or any other documentation to Lauhpurush is true, current complete and accurate. You expressly agree that this clause shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
5. Links to Other Websites
This Site may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Lauhpurush. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply Lauhpurush’s certification or endorsement of such websites nor any association with their operators. Lauhpurush or its associates or its employees do not provide any judgment or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of such other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any products or services on such site or the Site. You shall be solely responsible for any or all the consequences that arise out of your use of such hyperlinks to websites.
6. Terms and Conditions for Guest Writers/Bloggers
- The guest writer/blogger fully understands that the article submitted by him/her to be published on this website will not be compensated for, monetarily, now or ever in the future. Only, due credit (his/her byline) will be given.
- The website management will not re-sell articles written by Guest Writers/Bloggers.
- The author is free to publish the same article any place else after it is first published on this website but after a waiting period of 48 hours from the time of publication on this website. It must be expressly mentioned in all subsequent publications of the same article/blog posts on other websites/blogs that the article/post had first appeared on www.lauhpurush.com.
- All blogposts shall be published in any section of available post categories.
- If the website management feels that the article can be placed in any other part of the website, it shall do so without any notice to the writer.
- The author will have absolutely no say in deciding/suggesting where his article will be placed. He/she, by reading these terms & conditions, and then by submitting the article, expressly waives off any right to insist on a suitable place in this website for the publication of his/her article/blogpost.
- The ultimate/sole liability arising out of plagiarism, even for parts of the submitted article/blogpost, rests only and only on the concerned writer. He/she shall bear singular responsibility in case of any legal proceedings in this matter.
- If at any point in time, the website management receives a complaint of plagiarism, and if it is ultimately convinced that it is indeed so, the said article shall be promptly removed from the website.
- The website management retains the right to publish/run the article/blogpost for as long as it deems fit. There is no guaranteed lock-in period or minimum/maximum period of it being online.
- The website management also retains the right to remove an article without giving any explanation to the writer/author.
- All views/opinions expressed in such guest articles will be solely those of the author/writer and NOT of this website.The writer/author shall alone be responsible for any factual errors in his/her article.If such an error is established and proved beyond doubt, the writer will be given the opportunity to immediately rectify it. If he/she does not do so, the website management retains the right to then delete the article.
- The website may or may not maintain an archive or Articles/blogposts bank of such guest articles.
- For purposes of identification to the online & offline community, a guest writer/author/blogger may announce that he is a guest writer/freelancer for this website. But he/she is not permitted to state that he/she is on the permanent staff of this website or convey, or do anything that conveys that impression. If done, this website shall not have any legal responsibility.
- The guest author/writer may use the name of this website and the home page URL only, for personal promotional purposes, i.e. to identify him/her as a guest writer for this website, and nothing beyond that.
- He/she can link from any of his/her own articles from this website to any of his/her articles on other websites/blogs. But he/she cannot deep link to other sections of this website without prior permission.
- The website Editors may link to other reports from the submitted article/blogpost if need be.
- The website management retains all right to promote the guest article or the guest author in any way it deems fit including announcing them on social networking sites or in any other form of advertisement or from any marketing platform.
- Because of its very nature the guest writer/blogger indemnifies the website from any potential legal liability/damage that may arise from his/her article/blogpost.
- The author will ensure that he has complied with all copyright issues pertaining to his article, for text, photographs, graphics and any other, before submitting it to this website.
- If the website feels that there could be a possible copyright violation, it will first alert the writer, and if the latter does not willing rectify the situation, the website administrator will step in and do so. In extreme cases, the entire article may be deleted from the website. The ultimate responsibility in copyright violations shall lie only and only with the writer and not on this website.
- The Guest Writer/Blogger shall give due credit in his article/post for any material or photo or graphic used where such is expressly required by the original copyright holders. He/she are also obliged to mention/attribute the sources of information or give backlinks in their articles, if not original.
- In the interest of style, design and so on, the guest article may be styled in a particular manner, the writer should have no objection to it.
- The headline/slugs/photo captions will be given by the guest writers/bloggers and will not be changed except in cases of grammatical errors.
- These terms and conditions are treated to be accepted when the user registers on the site.
7. Websites Intellectual Property
All text, graphics, audio, design and other works on the Site are the copyrighted works of Lauhpurush unless otherwise indicated. Content on the Site is for personal use only. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in the Site for any commercial purpose is a violation of the copyright of Lauhpurush and/or its associates or of its third-party information providers. The Content available on the Site shall not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining the prior permission from Lauhpurush. All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
Lauhpurush makes no warranties or representations as to the contents of this site and Lauhpurush assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the site. The contents are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Lauhpurush further makes no representation or warranty that any files, links or pointers available through this site will be free of viruses or other codes that contain contaminating or destructive properties. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to the applicable law, Lauhpurush disclaims all warranties, express or implied. Lauhpurush makes no warranty that
(i) The information will meet your requirements
(ii) The site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable
(iv) The quality of any information obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations
(v) Any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material, contents or information downloaded or otherwise obtained from the site is subject to this agreement and done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. Lauhpurush is not liable on the authenticity of such data. Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Lauhpurush be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
You agree to indemnify and hold Lauhpurush and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Contents you submit, e-mail, transmit or make available through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another user of this Site.
The disclaimer and limited liability of Lauhpurush as set out in this Agreement are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain for the Content and access to the Site. You agree that Lauhpurush would not otherwise be able to offer the Content or the Site on its present basis without such limitations. This clause shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
11. Special Admonitions For Interational Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
Any provision of this Agreement which is invalid, prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall:
(i) be ineffective in that jurisdiction to the extent of the invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability
(ii) not affect the validity of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
13. Governing Law and Arbitration
All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi, India and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you agree to resolve the disputes under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The venue for such arbitration shall be at Delhi, India.
This Agreement or your use of this Site does not constitute any joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship between you and Lauhpurush.
15. User Registration
In preview of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) guidelines, I/We hereby authorize Lauhpurush (www.lauhpurush.com) and its partners, registered bloggers, guest writers or any other related player who are accessing the data by virtue of their association with Lauhpurush to communicate with me/us through telephone/mobile, Email, SMS or other modes of communication even if my/our number/numbers(s) is/are registered in the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) or www.nccptrai.gov.in